Wingecarribee Shire Council is calling for tenders to provide a range of services including painting, cleaning, landscaping and fencing for a two-year contract period.
Local contractors are encouraged to submit a tender to participate with contracts awarded via a panel arrangement.
Tenders will be issued for a minimum two-year period with extensions up to two years available in some cases.
Tenders being called for include:
- Building and joinery services (Tender No. 6330/16.25)
- Electrical and air conditioning services (Tender No. 6330/16.27)
- Floor covering, window furnishing and tiling services (Tender No. 6330/16.28)
- Painting services (Tender No. 6330/16.29)
Building maintenance and building cleaning services (including pest control, roof gutter cleaning, window glazing and building cleaning) (Tender No. 6330/16.30)
- Plumbing services (including plumbing and drainage, gas fitting, roofing and irrigation services) (Tender No. 6330/16.31)
- Fencing services (Tender No. 6330/16.33)
- Horticultural and landscaping services (Tender No. 6330/16.34)
- Kerb, guttering and concrete foot pavement services (Tender No. 6330/16.35)
The tender contract panel arrangement commences 1 January 2017 through to 31 December 2018.
Tender documents can be obtained at no cost via Council’s tendering web site located at tenders.nsw.gov.au and following the link to ‘Local Councils’ to access the Wingecarribee Shire Council documents. These documents will be available from 20 September 2016 to the close of tenders.
New users must complete a New User Registration to access the documents.
For more information contact Council’s Procurement Team on phone 4868 0888.
Tenders close 10am Tuesday 25 October 2016.