Wingecarribee Shire Council is seeking feedback from the community on a riparian management plan for the section of Mittagong Creek between Old South Road and the Bowral Sewage Treatment Plant.
The Mittagong Creek Riparian Management Plan is now in its last draft stage of development and Council is providing a final opportunity for the community to provide feedback on the recommended management and restoration strategies for this section of the creek.
- The draft plan is on public exhibition until Friday, 29 March and may be viewed at the following locations during normal business hours:
- Wingecarribee Council Civic Centre, Elizabeth Street, Moss Vale
- Bowral Library, Bendooley Street, Bowral
- Mittagong Library, Queen Street, Mittagong
- Moss Vale Library, Elizabeth Street, Moss Vale
A copy of the draft plan can also be found on Council’s website www.wsc.nsw.gov.au under ‘What’s On Exhibition’.
Submissions and feedback are encouraged and can be made in writing via email, fax or letter and must be received by 4.30pm on Friday, 29 March 2013.
For further information please contact Council’s Environmental Project Officer Joe Stammers on (02) 4868 0813 or email email@example.com