Rail line closure – 7 to 9 June
Wingecarribee Shire Council wishes to remind residents of the planned closure by Sydney Trains of the Southern Highlands train line over the June long weekend.
The closure will take affect from 2.00am Saturday 7 June through to 2.00am Tuesday 10 June.
The closure of the line is to allow Sydney Trains to undertake essential maintenance of the track.
Buses will replace trains between Goulburn, Campbelltown and Liverpool. Limited express buses will also run to and from Central.
The following bus schedules have been organised to replace trains during the temporary line closure.
- Route 100 – Goulburn all to Moss Vale and return (limited services)
- Route 101 – Moss Vale all to Campbelltown then Liverpool and return
- Route 102 – Moss Vale, Bowral, Mittagong, Campbelltown then Liverpool and return
- Route 103 – Moss Vale then Mittagong all to Picton, Campbelltown then Liverpool and return
- Route 104 – Moss Vale, Bowral, Mittagong, Picton then Central and return (limited services)
For a full schedule of replacement bus services, routes and timetables, visit www.sydneytrains.info or phone 131 500.