The NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards are now open for nominations.
Wingecarribee Shire Mayor, Councillor Ken Halstead said the awards provide an opportunity for community groups, businesses and individuals to be recognised and acknowledged for a job well done.
“The NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards are about celebrating the passion of people who are committed to making regional New South Wales and the ACT a better place to live,” he said.
“I encourage everybody to nominate someone they know who is achieving social, economic or environmental change here in our Shire.”
Nominations are open in the following categories:
- NSW Department of Industry, Lands Crown Reserve Trust, Community Managers Award,
- Prime Super Employer, Excellence in Aged Care Award,
- 1st Choice Rentals, Volunteering Award,
- NSW Department of Industry, Lands Crown Reserve Trust, Corporate Manager’s Award,
- Prime Super , Agricultural Innovation Award,
- Ricoh Australia, Customer Service Award,
- Awards Australia, Community Group of the Year Award.
Winners will receive $2,500 thanks to the Commonwealth Bank and television exposure courtesy of PRIME7.
“If someone has made an impact or difference in your life or has impressed you with their community spirit, why not nominate them?” the Mayor added.
“By doing so you’ll be helping to shine a spotlight on our most valuable community asset – our people.”
For more information on how to nominate an individual, business or community project, visit www.awardsaustralia.com/nswactraca and click ‘Nominate now’.
Nominations close Wednesday 16 August 2017.
For more information contact the Awards Office on 1300 735 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.